You are not currently logged into your Northview account. We would encourage you to login or create an account before continuing with the Growth Assessment. Some benefits include:
- The My Growth Resources page will always display your resources without having to complete the assessment again.
- The opportunity to opt into weekly text encouragements
- Growth history will be saved and help you keep track of your past growth plans
If you want to login or create an account, click here
The following are the descriptions of the four disciple development stages
- A person who is Exploring is investigating Jesus and the Church but is undecided about whether they will follow Jesus.
- A person who is Beginning has chosen to follow Jesus, but is still early in the process of learning what a life of discipleship looks like.
- A person who is Growing is actively drawing closer to God and reflecting Jesus in all parts of their life. They display signs of spiritual maturity and look for ways to share the gospel in word and deed.
- A person who is Discipling has walked with Jesus for more than a brief time. They are humble, teachable, demonstrate self-denial and are committed to their own growth. Someone who is Discipling lives “on mission” in every sphere of life and is actively pouring their life into others.